Our three principle CONFERENCE ROOMS have natural light, picturesque views and traditional decor. The stunning Ballroom with the adjacent Garden Room is ideal for larger meetings and exhibitions. The Library is perfect for smaller numbers and offers striking views of the hotel grounds. Ideal for “away-day” events the oak panelled Llewellyn Room offers flexibility of room lay-out from caberet to classroom styles.
Delegates travelling to Court Colman Manor will benefit from either the close proximity of the mainline train station at Bridgend or the easy access from junction 36 of the M4 and the ability to park their car free of charge right outside the Manor.
Facilities & services:
- Services of an event manager
- Peaceful environment with countryside views
- Flexibility of room layouts
- Bespoke menus to suit delegates needs
- Data projector and screen
- Flip chart, stand and pens
- DVD & TV monitor
- Video conferencing
- Fax capabilities
- Wireless Internet Connection (Broadband)